After School Program (Elementary Age)
At Especially Children, we know that working parents and guardians need an enriching environment to continue their child’s learning; making it easier to stay on schedule with their even busier agenda at home. Therefore, we are excited to offer homework help and fun supervised activities that reinforce what your child is learning in school. These activities will spark your child's interests in a safe, clean and enjoyable environment.
Our After-School Program offers:
- Daily scheduled time devoted to completing homework
- Individual attention from dedicated teachers
- Nutritious afternoon snack to help replenish from a eventful school day
- Transportation from designated schools (see below)
- Group work and group assignments
- Outdoor time for physical activity
- Structured free play
- Celebration & Awards for accomplished milestones and good grades
- Inclusive programs
We pickup from AJ Whitenburg Elementary, Blythe Academy, Grove Elementary, Hollis Elementary, Sara Collins Elementary and Thomas C. Kerns Elementary.